Tuesday, March 17, 2015
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells
Another recipe from DESIREE'S MIXIN' KITCHEN
CHICKEN BROCCOLI ALFREDO STUFFED SHELLS
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
1 jar (16 oz) alfredo sauce
2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
2 cups cooked broccoli, chopped
1 cup shredded cheddar (or mozzaerlla) cheese
¼ cup shredded parmesan
21 jumbo pasta shells, cooked
1½ - 2 cups spaghetti sauce (optional, but I love the combination of alfredo with tomato sauce!)
Salt/Pepper to season (if needed)
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, mix alfredo, chicken, broccoli, and cheeses.
3. Spoon mixture into pasta shells.
4. Grease 13 x 9 baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
5. Evenly spread spaghetti sauce on bottom of baking dish.
6. Arrange shells in baking pan.
7. Cover with foil and bake 35 minutes until heated thru.